Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why all the older blogs being re-posted?

I have had a blog on my CF forum and support forum board for a couple of years. It recently had a big 'dust-up' as so many forums do. As a result, many longtime members were banned, blogs were erased without notice and many wrong things were done and said, by both sides. I HATE board drama and have slipped away from the site, preferring not to participate.

So, I have been reposting a few, but certainly not all, of my blogs from there in order for them to be preserved. Some of these blogs are old news but yet I feel they have something to contribute to my journey that I think relevent. I'm all caught up now and then I'll continue with new ones when I return from vacation. Speaking of which ~ ~

Only one more week until we are off!
Or keep up with our travels by checking our travel blog.

: )

No comments: