Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gray Hair!

This was originally posted on August 8th 2007, on my other CF blog/forum where I don't post anymore.

Singular. I finally found one and only one. Guess where.

I was plucking my eyebrows yesterday.
Thankfully, I don't need to do this wonderful chore very often because my brows are naturally very blond, fine and almost non existent.

So I hold up my 10X mirror.
And there it is, all thick and burly like, pointing straight at me as if to say, "here I am."

After inspecting it for a minute, I determine that it has been there a while, because it was pretty darn long.
I contemplate as to whether to exterminate it or leave it. Hmmmmm.

Then I remembered the old adage, "Pull a gray hair and two grow back."

Nah, leave it.
It doesn't bother me in the least and I've certainly earned it!

No comments: